On this page, Cricket Howzat will be keeping you updated with the complete points table situation. The points table of PSL 4 will be updated regularly.
Table of Contents
PSL Points Table
|Peshawar Zalmi [Q]||10||7||3||0||14||0.828|
|Quetta Gladiators [Q]||10||7||3||0||14||0.376|
|Islamabad United [Q]||10||5||5||0||10||-0.127|
|Karachi Kings [Q]||10||5||5||0||10||-0.673|
M – Total matches played
W – Total matches won
L – Total matches lost
NR – Matches with no results
PTS – Total points
NRR – Net Run Rate
PSL 4 Playoffs
|Qualifier||Quetta Gladiators vs Peshawar Zalmi||Quetta Gladiators|
|Eliminator 1||Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings||Islamabad United|
|Eliminator 2||Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi||Peshawar Zalmi|
|Final||Quetta Gladiators vs Peshawar Zalmi||TBD|
In the last 3 editions, Pakistan Super League has proved to be enthralling. With exciting games played during the tournament, everyone wants to keep an eye on what’s happening. For that purpose, the points table is the best way of keeping track of your favorite teams and to predict the future outcomes based on the team’s form and previous matches.
The format of PSL 2019
The matches of PSL 4 will be played on 2 leg robin format. It means every team will play twice against each other with the top 4 teams set to qualify for the playoffs. For the time being, there will be no home and away system because currently the matches are played partially in UAE, Lahore, and Karachi. Pakistan Super League will be following the same rules and regulation laid down by ICC which are also followed by other cricket leagues.
Points System for Win, Loss, and Draws
During group stages, points will be awarded as follows:
- 2 points will be awarded for winning a match.
- If the match is abandoned, both teams will get 1 point each.
- 0 points will be awarded for a loss.
- The match will be decided through Super Over if there is a tie.
PSL 2019 Points Table Standings Criteria
Top 4 of the 6 teams will make it to the second round – Playoffs.
Criteria for determining the standings will be as follow:
- A higher number of points.
- If two or more teams are equal on points then the team with the higher number of wins will be ranked higher.
- If 2 or more teams are still equal, then the net run rate, the strike rate of bowling and head-to-head will be counted.